Built ca. 1865. Originally constructed as a boarding house, this structure has been enlarged over the years to its present appearance. The oldest portion of the building has two-over-two double-hung sash windows with simple, classically inspired moldings. The majority of the additions seem to date to the late nineteenth century, as evidenced by the multi-paned one-over-one windows and the modestly decorated balustraded porches.
(Credit: “Eureka: An Architectural View”)