This is a one-and-a-half story frame cottage with gabled roof and full-width front porch with pediment over entry and alterations which include a new door and asbestos siding. It was built in 1904. There appears to be an addition on the back of the house. The original owner of record was F.Slead.
Source: Eureka: An Architectural View and Google Maps.