Built in 1925, this one story building represents a style that is related to a Classical revival. The front side of the building shows angled/curved arches, windows bays that slightly extends outwards. Other elements of this building also shows a focus on vertical surfaces like the rooftops and the borders that wrap around the top of the building. This building was originally the home of Federal Outfitters clothing company. It is now the home of Redwood Art Association (2017).