This is a two-story frame Dutch Colonial Revival house with gambrel roof, recessed porch and slanted bay, and decorative bargeboards. It was built in 1905. It appears to have a large addition in the back. The builder of the original house was Acorn and Rowe. The original owner of record was H.Hendrickson.
Source: Eureka: An Architectural View and Google Maps