This is a one-and-a-half-story frame and shingle Craftsman bungalow with low, broad cross gable roof and full-width front porch recessed under front gable. It was built in 1916. It appears to have a large addition in the back. The front view of the house is almost totally obscured by landscaping. The builder of the original house was V.Anderson. The original owner of record was H.Johnson.
Source: Eureka: An Architectural View and Google Maps