Built ca. 1880. This one-and-a-half story frame house is likely the house of an early settler and predates the surrounding homes by decades. The porch with its split pillars and the return cornices on the gable are indicators of the Greek Revival of the 1860s. The house is built according to an H-plan and has seen minor alterations, including the addition of a garage.