Built in 1925 in a Gothic Revival Style, almost synonymous with high school architecture in this period. In typical fashion, the entrance pavilion is highly articulated and divided into three bays, a pattern repeated on each end of the building. Traceried panels appear at the roof line. (Green Book) This building was built next to the high school building that was built in 1915 and torn down at a later date. The building that was torn down can be seen in one of the photographs next to this building.