This two-story Colonial Revival house was built in 1905 and features magnificent corner plasters. Additional Ionic columns support the porch and the house is topped with a row of dentils under the clipped dormers. This home was owned by Cornelius Daly and built by P. Keating. It was later turned into a bed and breakfast. To see interior photographs or for more information about the Cornelius Daly Inn visit their website at www.dalyinn.com.