Built ca. 1901. This two-story Queen Anne/Classical Revival property has been converted into two apartment units. This structure includes a corner tower, classically detailed roof pediment, and round and oval windows, all indicators of a Queen Anne style. Classical references are vaguely recalled in the semi-Palladian windows on both floors, and banded shingled treatment above clapboard fairly if faintly reminisces about a previous and extended ancestry.
The streetscape imagery stirred by this building is highly satisfactory, and in Eureka especially pleasant. At one time, this block of “F” Street played host to several large houses specially isolated (one of which is now missing); small cottages were inserted between them early in the twentieth century.