Erected by R. M. Williams in 1883 and 1869, and demolished at a later date, both structures were Greek Revival , rectangular, two-story buildings with wide shiplap siding. The structure located at 233-37 is thought to have had pedimented windows and moldings that pointed towards the earlier building date of 1869. The structure located at 225-227 had boxed cornices, a shingled attic and paired brackets. This building most likely had an Italianate porch as well. Both buildings were situated at what is today a parking lot at the southern end of the Eureka Boardwalk.