1448 (1450) Myrtle Avenue

The address on this building has been changed from 1448 to 1450. It is a one-story frame structure with false front with cornice and center arch. It was originally built (in 1908) as “Hose House” for Myrtle Hose Company No. 7.
It is owned by the City of Eureka.

Source: Eureka: An Architectural View and Google Maps.