This is a one-story frame symmetrical house with tall hipped roof, bracketed frieze, double windows, and Eastlake style central entry portico. It was built in 1892. The original owner of record was T. Burke. A small cupola was added at the peak of the roof much later than the original date of construction.
Source: Eureka: An Architectural View and Google Maps