This one-story, rectangular building is located off California adjacent to the alleyway. The building is used as a garage. It has a north-south facing medium gable roof covered in composition shingles. The siding of the building is wood v-rustic style with cornerboards. The windows are wood sash horizontal four light. The building rests on a concrete slab. Sanborn maps show this building was not here in 1954, but was present by 1969. There are large wooden v-rustic swinging double doors on the alleyway. Date constructed: circa 1960.