Built in 1893. The Pacific Pharmacy originally occupied the ground floor of the August Palmtag Building. Although the storefronts were altered in 1922, the upper-level elevations of this significant Queen Anne commercial structure retain their original character. Each facade is dominated by twin projecting second-floor bays joined by a broad pedimented gabled roof. Spindled shelf brackets are found at the corners of the bays and leaded prism glass in the storefront transoms is intact. A flat-roofed corner projecting bay with bowed edges overlooks the intersection.
(Credit: Eureka: An Architectural View)