117 F Street

Built in 1890 and located next to the Odd Fellow’s Hall, this Italianate building was erected by Peter Antonsen and fitted out as a saloon. Also outfitted as a barbershop and bathhouse, the building has seen many uses other than the original. The storefronts are intact, as is the paneled and bracketed cornice. This property, vacant since the 1940s, was rehabilitated in 1975.