1625 G Street

This property was originally built as the Humboldt General Hospital in the early 1900s. In more recent years, the property has been converted to apartments. The next door lot housing 1635 G Street used to be the grounds of the hospital, but the original parcel (a 120′ x 120′ lot) was subdivided in two in 1981, and in 1983, 1635 G was moved to its new location from 2109 E Street. 

(Credit: “The Heritage Herald”, Winter 2018)