2828 California Street

Constructed in 1900 and originally owned by G. Eaton, this two-story frame late Queen Anne is very complex in its architectural structure. A bull’s eye window resides at the top parallel to a tower that is also a gabled first and second floor bay window. The linings of the roof also form return cornices and has a recessed porch with square columns.