Built 1949. California architect Richard Neutra is credited with designing this early modern dental office constructed for Doctors Vernon and Everett Hunt. Although the building was damaged by fire in 1958, it was rebuilt by the same contractor. Low and sleek, a module was employed to create the bands of windows and other square decorative detail. The interior the office used to house murals painted by Bob Usher and Nita Anzini Groth.