Built in 1903, the Abrahamson Building is an elegant rendition of the twentieth century Classical Revival style in wood was designed as a residential hotel. Entrance to the hotel is gained through a hood projection supported by large consoles. A dentiled classical cornice traverses the lower floor. The simple upper levels are formally designed into groupings of windows separated by colossal paneled Doric pilasters. Pedimented window moldings supposrted by consoles are found on two bays. The tin cornice is particularly fine and appears above a frieze embellished with disc shapes. The building was renovated in 1977.