Built 1880. Practically obscured by vegetation, this Italianate house was owned by the Broderick family until 1920. The main portion of the house is one and a half stories, with a steep gable projection toward the front. The narrow, paired windows are four-over-four double-hung sash in simple frames with modestly bracketed hood moldings. Paired brackets also appear on the raking cornice. An arched door molding frames a fanlight above the paneled front door. The gabled porch is a later addition.
(Credit: “Eureka: An Architectural View” (The Green Book))