Originally owned by A. Chelstrand, this 1884 one-story frame cottage has a hipped roof, bracketed frieze, and slanted bays. The front porch and the front door are early 20th century alterations. The section of iron fence in the front yard is not original to this house. The iron fence came from the H.H. Buhne mansion that originally stood in the middle of the block between 7th and 8th streets and E and F streets.